Frequently Asked Support Questions
Ayurvedic Institute Lectures are provided via internet video streaming
Most of the below requirements are enabled by default on your web browsers. However; if they are not here is the list:
- Watching the video stream requires a high bandwidth internet connection (DSL, cable modem and the like). Dial-up modem connections will not work.
- Adobe Flash Player should be installed and activated on your web browser. NOTE:If you are able to watch You Tube videos most probably you have this component.
- DSL modems seem to give better results in neighborhoods where many people like to use the internet about the same time.
- If you have many Wi-Fi spots in your area we recommend using a “WIRED” connection. This provides a clean channel without collusions.
- Be the only person using the Internet during the broadcasts. An average sustained speed of 600Kbps is required for good quality video and audio. Less than this may cause stalling or broken stream. Ex. somebody else or you watching YouTube videos at the same time. For testing your speed please visit http://speedtest.net/
- We send and monitor the video stream on our end from multiple locations.
- The video materials are “© COPYRIGHTED.”
- If there is a LIVE broadcast we may stop the stream to setup for the broadcast
- Now playing box shows which lecture is being played.
- The video is broadcast continuously in a loop
How to adjust volume and size
You may click the zoom button on the right bottom to see full screen.
You may adjust the volume or mute the sound using volume slider on the right bottom.
If you click on the screen while the commercials are playing you may be redirected to USTREAM site there may be more commercials.
What Are The Free Friday Night Lectures?
Our Seminars and Summer Intensives begin on Friday evenings and traditionally this is a free lecture that anyone can attend, as long as there is space. Now you can watch live or recorded lectures online.